ScoobySnax

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

A quickie in the bathroom

So there's this separate bathroom at work for disabled/handicapped (fuck - sorry, can't remember the pc term) persons. Instead of being a room with stalls, it's just by itself - one small room with a toilet in one corner and a sink and trashcan...and handrails tacked up on one wall next to the toilet.

LOVE those handrails. They just happen to be in the most delightful position on the wall.

So today I found myself completely overly horny. (Of course there's a reason for this but I don't feel like sharing the source - he knows who he is.) I HAD to relieve myself. I most definitely wasn't going to make it through the day with out taking some of the pressure off my clit. I mean damn! I couldn't even concentrate.

I went into the little handi-bathroom. I took one leg out of my slacks and thong, leaving my high heels on. I sat down on the toilet, scooted forward a ways so I'd be in a better position, and put one foot up on the handrail. I leaned back and spread my legs as wide as they'd go. Then I reached down to feel myself and discovered not only was I wet, but it was nearly dripping off me. I shuddered a bit at my own touch. I dipped my middle and ring finger into my hole to get them juiced up...then traced the line between my hole and my clit, stopping at the top of my clit. I pressed down and began to run my fingers in tight circles over my clit. I swear I got even wetter. Soon, it was a frenzied pace, my fingers going at warp speed...around and around and around. Then, I reached down with my left hand and put two fingers inside me. As soon as I did, I felt the muscles in my pussy start to contract and I knew it would only be a matter of seconds before I came. A few thrusts with my left hand, and faster, tighter circles with my right....and I was bursting with a HUGE orgasm. (AND DAMN is it hard to be quiet sometimes!!!) I let it chill for a few seconds and then allowed myself one more before cooling down and getting back to my desk. The whole thing lasted less than 10 minutes -but boy was it worth it!!

|