ScoobySnax

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about

This is a perfect example of something that isn't working in my life.

Vin sends me an email this morning asking how my night went. I reply and tell him about my night (got my ear pierced and went out for drinks with a friend), and then tell him that my dad is having surgery today and that I'm going to the hospital after work to see him. Vin writes back to ask which ear got pierced and where. That's it. Nothing about my dad.

Is it wrong that him not being concerned for my dad really upsets me? Fuck what a stupid question. Of course it's not wrong. It's how I feel.

This behavior just doesn't work for me - his being more concerned about my ear piercing than my dad.

I can see how putting a certain amount of space between Vin and me is a good idea.

Now if I could just figure out what I'm going to do about this whole bullshit roomie situation...



A humble update: Vin did ask about my dad about two hours later via email. Now don't I feel like an ass?

|