ScoobySnax

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Here's what I'd like to know...

Just how the FUCK could "someone" be mad at me over the fact that I slept with this one particular guy over 10 fucking years ago???

Yes, I understand that "he" doesn't like this particular race of people. And yes, I understand that it would be the worst thing in the world for me to date someone of this particular race of people. And yes, I understand that "he" would probably die of a heart attack if I ever fucked someone of this particular race of people. All things I am aware of now that I know "him" and we've discussed it. I know exactly how to cut "him" out of my life permanently if I really want to - all I have to do is show the slightest interest in someone of this particular race.

But how the FUCK can "he" be mad about me fucking this particular person, who just happens to fall into this particular race? I fucked this dude over 10 years ago - looooong before I knew "him", so what the fuck? How can "he" get MAD at me over something that has no bearing on ANYTHING?!?!? Jesus Christ!! It's not like I knew over 10 years ago that I would meet "him" (aka The Racist), so I fucked this person just to piss "him" off!

Handle it, dude. Just fucking handle it.

|