ScoobySnax

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Hi, PMS much??

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.

There is a damn fine chance that at some point today, I'm going to rip someone's head off and shove it right up their motherfucking ass. I'm completely serious. Left and right, people are being complete fucking jackass IDIOTS today. It's like they're ASKING for me to punch them in the fucking face. How these people manage to make it from point A to point B without falling down/getting punched in the face/being murdered for their sheer stupidity, I will never know.

I've absolutely fucking HAD IT with people today.

Then, I had a work assignment today that involved writing (which I'm totally fucking SHITTY at) and I got so frustrated during my FIFTH attempt at wording it correctly that I nearly burst into tears. JESUS!!

I just can't wait to get the fuck out of work. Driving home is my next challenge. Good luck, fellow drivers on the road! Let me give you some advice: get the fuck out of my way, or suffer the consequenses.

|