ScoobySnax

Monday, July 11, 2005

It's never just one thing...

Have you ever noticed? It's never just ONE thing going on? It's got to be like this: Work is fucked up
Love life fucked up
Home life fucked up

It's fucking ridiculous. It's never just one thing at a time. It's got to be everything all at once. Pisses me right the fuck off.

Yeah, maybe I'm drunk. Whatever. I deserve to lose control every once in a while. Fuck, everthing is fucked up anyway, I might as well join in.

Here's what I'm thankful for: happy home life, with the exception of the fact that my best friends/neighbors moved out last weekend. OR a weekend ago. Whatever. I mean, my roommate rules, seriously. But we work some pretty opposit hours and I'm home alone a lot which leaves a lot of alone time w/out my neighbors/friends and that is not so much so good.

Fuck.

All I'm saying is, why can't it ever just be one thing at a time, you know, so we could, like, handle shit, and shit.

Okay, I have to go. I have the hiccups and the roomie is taking drunk pics of me so I gotta go.

Kisses, if I could get any.

|