ScoobySnax

Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Past: November 1, 2007

Originally written November 1, 2007

I had a dream last night that Vin wasn't really dead. It wasn't a good dream. He had faked his own death to get away from me. For some reason, I found his phone and it kept ringing and the caller ID said "VIN." I answered and the caller hung up. Then I somehow found out that he was living in Duluth. Suddenly he was there, in front of me, and I completely freaked out. He was grinning at me like an asshole. I nearly passed out. I grabbed him by the throat and started choking him and screaming in his face, "Do you have any idea how much that fucked me up?!?!" and a ton of other things. I twisted him around and pushed him into a wall and he was laughing at me and saying something like, "Careful!" Then he looked like Chandler from Friends. I let go of him and he said, "I did it to leave you" and I said, "You're lying!" Then He said, "I love you...not anymore" and I replied, "That a lie, too!" I knew in my heart that it was lie and I could see in his eyes he was lying. Then I woke up.

I was not drunk last night.

|