ScoobySnax

Friday, April 17, 2009

Grrrrrrr

Okay - it needs to be said: I hate living with this roommate. She wants to be dating me because she thinks she's in love with me, so she's constantly whining about how often my boyfriend is there. I tried to ask if it would help if we just spent time in my room after she gets home from work, and she said no.

So now I am forced to tell my boyfriend he can't spend the night at my place during the week anymore - that we can only hang out at his house during the week, which sucks because I can't spend the night there because his bed is horrific. (Yes, it's really that bad.)

I'm guessing this *still* won't satisfy the fucking roommate.

THAT IS IT!!!!!!!

It was unofficially something I just "wanted to do" for the thrill, but is now something I am GOING TO MAKE HAPPEN: I am going to set up a network of men (preferably married men) to make money from so that I will absolutely, without a doubt, be able to afford to live on my own when this lease is up. Fuck cleaning people's houses and doing their taxes and helping them with their computers - I need to make some REAL money, and this is how I'm going to do it.

After this year, I will *never* have to worry about ever HAVING to take on a roommate ever again because I will be able to afford to live alone. Then I won't have to deal with all this ridiculous fucking BULLSHIT!!!!

I mean FUCK! It's not like we're loud - I can say without a doubt that we're anything but! And we're NOT in my room fucking while the roomie is home, out of respect. So what IS the fucking problem then?? Why the FUCK should she care how often ANYONE is there, ever? I mean I could understand if it was everyday and a lot of people, but we're talking 1-2 weeknights and 1-2 weekend nights (most often one night; rarely two nights between Friday and Sunday).

Fuck all this shit. I am just sick to fucking death of her and her stupid fucking bullshit.

|